• The Cabildo announces the opening of the application period for grants linked to energy saving and the promotion of renewable energies
• Visit of the renovation work in various holiday complexes of Morro Jable
• The participation of 224 bars and restaurants confirms the success of the Ruta Insular de la Tapa
• Foreign residents propose to collaborate with the Cabildo and the Ayuntamientos
• Completion of the work and signposting of the 65 kilometres of tracks that lead to La Peña
• La Oliva presents the renovation and extension of the Traditions' Market
WHO IS WHO
• Janira Lourdes Domínguez – Councillor of the department of Equality at Fuerteventura's Cabildo
• Juan Hernández Álvarez – Director of El Campanario Commercial Centre
• José Juan Herrera Martel - Councillor of Commerce, Industry and of the Centres and Museums' Network of Fuerteventura's Cabildo
• Summer season is revealed as the great epoch of the observation of the planets
• Homoeopathy treasures: Lachesis mutus
• Traditional Chinese Medicine (M.T.C)- Acupuncture for the third age
• Relax! - Medical advice from Doctor Bludau
• Refreshing sea water drinks for the summer - The Montse Puyol - Fundación Aqua Maris
• Election of Miss Universe Fuerteventura 2018
• What are family constellations?
•Holidays! Aspects to take into account when travelling with your pet
• Renovated museums open 365 days per year
• What the legend says…La luz de Mafasca
• Cereal defend their properties
• Over 200 people from all over the world present Tran Tran 2018
WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR MUNICIPALITY?
• LA OLIVA
• I purchased Santander shares and I lost a lot of money, 70% of the investment. Can I get back the money I invested?
• A perfect bathroom!